Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow 2010






Noah got his wish! It snowed!!! He was up at 7:30 ready to go get in it. I talked him into staying inside till about 10:00, then we went out for about an hour. His Daddy was out there with him most of the time. I just don't like it. He loved sledding down our driveway to the end of the street. Kids just don't care how wet, cold, or red their faces are! We came in and got showered and went to a Birthday party that was not canceled because of the snow. It was at a church in York and the roads getting there were not bad, because they were main roads. It was good to get out of the house and let Noah see some of his school friends. He had a good time and so did Mommy and Daddy! We got home around 6 and he went to his room and feel asleep watching A Bug's Life with cars all over his belly. It's 8:30 now so I am hoping he sleeps all night and doesn't wake up at 5:00 a.m.! Stevie and I are now relaxing watching this Miss American Pageant! He doesn't really want to watch up, but we are!

Other update I know I originally set up this blog to talk about health and running, but now I am working on this for class I am just going to be talking about everyday life. I ran a half marathon Dec 12, 2009 in 1:42 and that has been my last major run. I ran one 7 mile run, one 4 mile, one 3 mile and one 2 mile run between then and now. I am slowing down a bit from running because it has been really hard on my body, so I am just taking a break till my season starts back in March. I did win 2nd overall in the Run For Your Life Series and I will be running on their team this coming year. In the mean time I have been doing the elliptical for about 90 minutes everyday to keep my endurance for when I start doing long runs again, since your body doesn't really recognize the type of cardio you are doing. So that's where I am right now with running, but I will get back in it and hopefully be better than the last time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com