Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First Post


So, I read probably 20 blogs everyday and I thought it would be a good idea to start my own. I am no expert on anything, but I do know a lot about nutrition and health as well as being a mom, wife and runner. It can be a struggle to balance it all, but through this blog I am going to start publishing how I try to achieve and find a balance. To start here is some background information about me. I am married to a wonderful man named Stephen. We got married in December of 2005, in May of 2006 we had our first child Noah Lyle. In these years I finished school with a Degree from Winthrop University in Human Nutrition and am now working on my application for their dietetic internship and hoping I get in, so I can be on my way to become a registered dietitian. In my spare time I clean and exercise. I know it doesn't sound glamorous, but I love it. I am an avid runner and am competing in a series in Charlotte, NC. Right now I am number 2 out of the women so I am doing pretty good I would say. That is a little information for now, but
please join me as I blog day to day about my food, life, and activities. Sorry this is not too creative yet. I am new to all this and it's too late for me to figure it out right now. I will get better I promise.

Hayley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com